So, there’s a special occasion coming. You’ve got your wardrobe ready. You got the schedule down. You know the venue. What about your transportation? Some events are just so special that you might not want to get there with just your everyday vehicle. A classy option would be to rent a vintage car or limo in Indianapolis. It would surely add a nice luxurious feel to the occasion.
Should you decide to go with renting a vintage vehicle or limousine for your transportation come the event, there are several aspects to think about before making your selection:
- Booking time. It’s always a good thing to book as early as you can. Some occasions actually require you to book really early. For example, if it’s a wedding, The Knot recommends six months before the actual wedding date. Other kinds of occasions might not give you that much elbowroom, so just book as soon as you know the date. Special considerations: May and June are months when formal vehicle rental is in high demand because of proms and graduations. If your event will fall on these dates, you’d need to book earlier than usual.
- Passengers. You must make sure that the vehicle you rent will be able to accommodate the number of people who will be riding it.
- Theme. Does the party have a theme? It’d be nice to match that theme with your rented vehicle. Is it a vintage party? A 1953 Rolls Royce Wraith would be nice. Is it a male-oriented event? Check to see if the rental company has a Hummer limo.
- Company. Experience is an important consideration when selecting the company. All Things Limousine points out that each limousine service company must have a license number. Awards and certifications are also nice; Indy A List is a good reference that ranks different limousine service companies, including Antique Limousine of Indianapolis.
- Contract. When working with an Indianapolis limo rental company, be sure that there are no confusions regarding the contract. Did you have special requests that the company agreed to accommodate? Make sure these are all indicated in the contract.
If you keep these things in mind, you’ll surely have a great vehicle and service that befits your special occasion.
10 Basic Wedding Transportation Tips, The Knot
How To Choose A Great Limo Service, All Things Limousine